- $375 per Adult
- $180 per child (3-12)
- $236 per teen (13-17)
- $141 Extension for Adventure Bar and Bat Mitzvah Class Students for May-Dec
How it Works
- Build a membership package that reflects your family. Are you single? Buy one adult membership. A family with 1 adult and 3 teens? A family with 2 adults and 2 children? We have those too. No boiler plate family membership here; you customize it to your situation.
- Membership is for the calendar year of 2018. It will not be pro-rated and expires on Dec 31, 2018.
- Any part of the $375 for which you have not received services, is tax-deductible. For example, if you only attend one retreat valued at $145, the remaining $230 converts to a tax-deductible donation.
- Membership for a child (ages 3-12) is $180. Teen membership (ages13-17) is $236. Graduates of the Adventure B’nai Mitzvah program can extend their membership, which ends when the class ends, until Dec 31, 2018 for $141. Please note, a child membership can only be purchased with an adult membership. Teens may have their own membership.
- You will receive a plethora of discounts. Most members save more being members than they pay for the membership.
What You Get
To say, “I belong” (priceless) + $1041 worth of free programs and discounts!
- Passover Retreat ($145 value, meals extra)
- Rosh Hashanah Retreat ($145 value, lodging and meals extra)
- Yom Kippur Retreat ($145 value)
- 1 pastoral care meeting ($125 value)
- Friday Night services ($30 value)
- Anything else we dream up
- Special members only event ($44 value)
- Adventure Rabbi Kids (our alternative religious school)
$50 tuition discount
- Adventure Rabbi Teens $100 tuition discounts
- Adventure B’nai Mitzvah Class tuition discount ($257 discount)
- Discounted Hebrew tutoring ($5/hr discount)
- Knowledge you are supporting a unique and important program (priceless)
What We Get
- Stable income
- Affirmation that our participants care and want to keep the Adventure Judaism Congregation sustainable
- To say, “Thank you for supporting our mission!”
Look what we have accomplished since our founding year in 2001:
We’ve ignited the spirituality of thousands of Jews across the world, showing them that Judaism can make their lives more meaningful. Our participants have made Jewish friends, married Jewish spouses they met at our events, and gone to rabbinical school. But most important, they are walking around loving being Jewish.
We’ve ignited a national conversation on the nature of God with Rabbi Korngold’s book The God Upgrade, which was named one of the ten best religion books of 2011 by Publisher’s Weekly.
We’ve made connecting Judaism and the outdoors normative in the Jewish world. Think about it. Who knew about praying outside ten years ago?
We host three popular retreats each year (Passover, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur), gathering hundreds of people at a time from around the country, for an intense, immersive Jewish community experience. People feel like they’ve met their new best friends after being on our retreat for just a few hours.
We’ve opened an alternative religious school, providing fun, interactive, Jewish education in Boulder Colorado.
We run an Adventure B’nai Mitzvah class, teaching teens to be compassionate, confident and courageous as they pursue the goal of becoming Bat and Bar Mitzvah in a meaningful manner.
Our Distance Learning Program brings Jewish education to kids all over the world.
We’ve trained rabbis and rabbinical students from all across the US, teaching them how to integrate Judaism and nature.
We’ve opened a branch office in Lake Tahoe, California, in partnership with Temple Bat Yam, offering Adventure Rabbi-style programming in California
Our program has been featured by many prominent media outlets
Rabbi Jamie has published 11 books, including the beloved Sadie and Ori series featured by PJ Library.